6.8.09

Mission 1: Leaving in order to arrive


(To switch on English or German subtitles, start the video; then click the triangle icon in the bottom right corner of the video frame; and select the desired subtitles from the second icon from below (a red shape with two white lines).)

Finally, my dear friends:


This took some time, but finally it's here: The video about my very first mission. I had quite a few technical problems, and a little argument with my computer. But in the end, it's done.

My very happy thank you goes to: The Swiss embassy (for a nice party). Daiva (real Swiss). Roberto (real consul). David (real tears). All the guests at the embassy reception who played along so nicely. Elina and Hannes for helping with the video shooting. Edgars and the band Gaujarts for their beautiful song. And finally, thank you for waiting and watching!

1 comment:

Charles said...

Mega geil !